|Solution dyed polyester & 600D polyester canvas||Stainless Rear Support PoleStainless Rear Support Pole|
|All stainless steel mounting hardwares.( 4 x adjustable straps for front and back included .)||Color Coordinated Zippered Storage Boot|
About this item
- Fabric Option: Marine-grade 600D polyester canvas & 600D solution dyed fabric.Double overlapped stitching.
- 1'' diameter aluminum frame with double-walled main bow legs for maximum strength and free quick release mounts.4 adjustable nylon straps for the front and the rear.
- 13 optional fabric colors(There are 2 colors that are two tone):Beige, Black, Burgundy, Dark Grey, Green, Light Grey/White, Light Grey, Navy Blue, Navy Blue/White, Pacific Blue, Solution Dyed Light Grey, Teal, White.
- 6 different sizes are available:6'L x 46"H x 54"-60"W & 6'L x 46"H x 61"-66"W & 6'L x 46"H x 67"-72"W & 6'L x 46"H x 73"-78"W & 6'L x 46"H x 79"-84"W & 6'L x 46"H x 85"-90"W.
- All stainless steel mounting hardwares,color coordinated zippered storage boot and assemble instructions included.
How to measure your boat for a bimini top?
1. Using a tape measure,decide which length top provides the desired amount of shade coverage to your boat.
2. The pivotal mounting point will be approximately at the center point of the top on each side of your boat.
3. After determining where the pivotal mount location will be on each side of the boat, measure the distance beteewn these mounting points to determine the width you need.
4.While standing inside the boat, measure from the pivotal mounting point straight up to determine the desired height.
Note: The max speed of your boat is 25MPH when the bimini top opened.
BOAT BIMINI TOP BENEFITS
- Provides protection from sun and rain with high quality material
- Allows for an open view for all passengers and drivers
- It is convenient to put up or down, as well as easy to store
- Protects the boat from sun rays, extending the life of the boat's interior
- Provides protection while still allowing for great circulation
- Easy assembly and storage allows boaters to quickly put the top down if they want to go faster or easily put the top back up if they want to cruise at leisure
- While in use rear poles provide superior support for the bimini frame and allows the top to be stored out of the way
Shipped in 1-2 working days.
Delivered in 3-7 working days by UPS/USPS.
You will receive a notification once your order has been shipped.
Please note: free shipping for order over $70. If your purchase amount is under $70, we will charge you for extra $10 for the standard shipment fee.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Usually,We do promotion to offer free shipping for most of items
If you would like to be updated on the latest, plus get deals and discounts news monthly,you can subscribe to our newsletter.
You May Also Like