MORE THAN POLES, EXTENSION OF YOU
- Our versatile, fully adjustable lightweight and durable trekking poles are built with quality 6061 aviation aluminum, an ideal choice for a long trip, keeping your balance and improving stability, increasing your average speed.
- This pair serves as a probe to reconnoiter whether a puddle, a inconspicuous pitch or rocky footpath is ahead. A defender help you shun thistle and thorn, winged insects. A supporter you can lean on for a break.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE
- Tips are made from durable Tungsten Carbide , so firmly adhered to the pole that it will hold up for long treks on all type of terrain. With the additional caps, you can handle various terrains like asphalt, paved surfaces, snowy mountain, rocky path, gorge, creek.
- With the flick-lock pro mechanism, poles can be quickly and safely adjusted to the desired length in seconds. Moreover, they can be disassembled to be put into backpack or suitcase. You can bring them along wherever you go.
- EVA foam absorbs sweat in a natural way, thus keeping your hands cool and dry all the way.
- Adjustable wrist strap on the inside prevents your hands getting blistered after a few hours trekking. Non-slip EVA foam grip extensions underneath the Grip for quick choke-ups on steep terrain.