Upgraded Built-in Pump
- 1. Plug in the built-in pump and it will automatically inflate from compressed to super firm, more quietly than the competition’s airbeds. A clockwise-turn inflates the mattress and a counter-clockwise turn deflates it. Easily pick up the bed and vacuum under it or deflate it when you need to mop the floor.
- 2. Firmness is adjustable, according to your needs. Fast and easy inflation or deflation to desired firmness in about 3-5 minutes. Softness or hardness of this bed are simple to adjust by controlling inner-pressure, which is related to pump time.
- 3. The power cable can be stored away in a built-in compartment to keep rooms clutter-free and secure the cord from damages. You won’t need to worry about keeping track of, nor misplacing the pump anymore.
- 4. In addition to the built-in pump, it comes with an additional external valve for use when camping hiking backpacking or on the go.
- 1. Stretching is a natural occurrence of new vinyl (main material of the air mattress). During the first day of use, this air bed may become soft in 24 hours (stretching but not air-leaking). You can re-inflate it to desired firmness.
- 2. In order to fit your body more perfectly and provide better sleeping support, 1 min of re-inflation should be applied to the air mattress, every day, when in use for longer periods.
- 3. All air mattresses need a little extra air, each night, to maintain maximum firmness.
- 4. Although it has a soft & puncture-proof fluffy top, you can cover it with a blanket or sheet for comfort, or to protect from punctures.
- 5. Make sure that the additional external valve is completely sealed, so as to maintain full inflation. If you are outside without electricity or power, an extra air pump is required for use when camping, hiking, backpacking or on-the-go.
What's in the package
- 1 * Twin air mattress with built-in pump
- 1 * User manual
- 3 * Repair patches
- 1 * Carry bag
- Package size: 14.17 x 13.39 x 6.69 inches; Shipping weight: 15.1 lbs.