| Standard Features & Components
- Put folded board on a flat surface and unfold.
- Equip the large fin.
- Be sure that the valve core is in the “up and close” position
- Connect the valve and pump,inflate until high pressure is reached
Deflate and Packing:
- Take the board to a flat place and make sure it is clean and dry
- Press and turn the valve core a 1/4 turn clockwise to release the air
- Remove the large fin
- Roll up the board from the nose and continue to push out the air while rolling
- Store the rolled up board in the backpack
Portable Paddle Board, Convenient for Carry!
This is the most comfortable, high quality inflatable and portable SUP bag on the market. Portable SUP is a great option for camping trips, boating and riders with limited transport/storage space.